Montana Unified School Trust Schedule of Benefits and Summary Plan Document
The Summary Plan Document, or SPD, is the main vehicle for communicating plan rights and obligations to participants and beneficiaries. The Montana Unified School Trust (MUST) SPD is for the benefit of participant groups, their eligible employees, trustees, retirees, and dependents.
This document includes a description of your coverage and payment levels as well as how to use your benefits under the various plans offered by MUST as of July 1 or September 1 (depending on your participant group’s renewal date).
- Section I, Benefits, describes the benefits offered by the plan and administered by MUST’s third party administrator, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana (BCBSMT), including plan exclusions and limitations.
- Section II, Plan Document, contains information on eligibility and enrollment, terminating and continuing coverage, administration, claim appeal procedures, and other legally required material.
To access your SPD:
- Log into Blue Access for Members.
- Click on “View Medical Benefits.”
- Select “MUST Plan Document” under “Benefit Booklets.”
- Read and explore the MUST Summary Plan Document
Click HERE to view a flyer on how to access your SPD.