Understanding your health benefits and knowing how to navigate our systems is important. We have many tools and documents readily available to help you get to know your health benefits package. If you need help understanding your health benefits, just give our main office a call at 1-800-845-7283. We will answer all of your questions or put you in touch with someone who can. In this members/employees section, you can:
- Take a look through current and past MUST Read Newsletters
- Get information on your health benefits by logging into your Blue Access for Members (BAM) account
- View or download important policy documents
- Find out how to make changes to your benefits
- View or download pharmacy information and forms
- Find information on other health benefits
Just like you, MUST is concerned about the high cost of health care. To help manage cost, MUST has contracted (through BCBSMT) with a nationwide network of providers representing virtually all areas of practice. Using these preferred providers will help keep your cost as low as possible.