The Director of Sales and Marketing manages sales and marketing for the Montana Unified School Trust. Primary responsibilities include: developing and implementing an effective sales plan with attention to the company’s strategic goals; hiring, training and management of marketing employees; developing and maintaining business relations with customers and vendor partners; and coordinating sales operations with other departments of the organization. The Director of Sales and Marketing participates on the MSSF management team.
Montana Unified School Trust (MUST) is seeking a positive, customer-focused, detailed individual to fill a full-time position providing customer service and contract benefit interpretation for all of the Trust participants and members. Includes
- Assessing customer needs and resolving concerns or referring customers to appropriate resource.
- Researching insurance claims, COB, COBRA, member eligibility, and contract and benefit issues for resolution.
- Maintaining MUST Enrollment System to support Enrollment/Eligibility functions.
- Developing projects to meet organizational goals and streamline processes for accuracy and compliance.
- Traveling (5%) may be required to provide customer support.